Mentor Mob Playlist Sample: Maximize Instructional Time


Mentor Mob is a cool tool to help users create digital playlists of related content. I like this curation tool because it's visual, user-friendly and can be embedded into a blog, wiki or website. All you need is a theme, some websites to highlight and the ability to write  short and concise titles to guide users through each step of your playlist.

I understand the idea behind Menor Mob is to create mixes of web content, but I was in need of a new tool for organizing some of my own content so that is what I used to create my first playlist.




Create your own Playlist on MentorMob! 

______________________________________

Learn more about Cool Tools to Curate Content
Upcoming webinar on April 24th or 25th


1 comments:

Mentor Mob appears to be a useful tool, but the content in your playlist is more interesting. Thank you for these great ideas.

Reply

Share